Sunday, May 6, 2012

james goll doubles down on false visions

On one Mother's Day, I decided to give Michal Ann a very special Mother's Day present. The best gift I could think of was to pray for her. As I began to pray, my spiritual eyes were opened for a moment and, over Ann's head, I saw a clear crystal pitcher etched with the numbers "9" and "2" in the mathematical configuration of "nine to the second power." Then I heard the words in my spirit, "We are going for the double this time."

James W. Goll;Michal Ann Goll. God Encounters: The Prophetic Power Of The Supernatural To Change Your Life (Kindle Locations 2143-2146). Kindle Edition.


If you're familiar with math, even from high school, you may have read that started scratching your head.

"Nine to the second power" is not that same as "nine doubled". "Nine doubled" would 9x2, or basically 9+9. "Nine to the second power" is very different, it would be 9x9, or adding nine 9s together. In other words, this spirit talks about doubling, 9x2, but the symbol on the jar stands for 9 squared.

And if you think this may be just a bit of a mistake on his part, read on...

I watched as this beautiful pitcher was tipped down, and clear water poured out upon Michal Ann's head. The fluid seemed to literally go down inside her being. The Holy Spirit said, "I am going to teach you about `the double: You have heard that Elisha asked a difficult thing-he asked for a double portion of the anointing that rested upon Elijah, and he received it. We are going for `the double' this time." I continued to watch as the water poured into my wife, and it seemed that brown sediment was pushed deep down inside her (as it is with all of us!). Then light brown water began pouring out of her, as the clear water kept pouring in from above.

James W. Goll;Michal Ann Goll. God Encounters: The Prophetic Power Of The Supernatural To Change Your Life (Kindle Locations 2146-2150). Kindle Edition.


So, the voice in his vision (it's not the Holy Spiirt) even relates it to Elisha asking for double from Elijah.

Oh, and don't miss the context of his little vision--this is his gift for Mother's Day to his wife, the mother of their children. Funny, when I read that, I thought I had a vision of seeing a bunch of little chicks running about saying "Cheap!"

No comments: